Hello, as you (surely) already know my name is David (although my first name is Jorge). I am programmer/father of two girls/husband & a frustrated runner and worse crossfitter. This page aims to let you know about what I do, and tell you a little bit about my experience and my professional services. BTW, I am not the former KoRn drummer
Also you will find some personal notes about a wide range of topics related to lifestyle, opinions, etcetera etcetera.
Aug 2015 / Present time
iSeatz (Full time - Contractor)
- Role: Ruby & Ruby Rails developer
- Technologies: Ruby, Rails 4/5, Google protocol Buffers, RSpec, Redis, PostgreSQL, jQuery, Vagrant.
- Tasks: Pure ruby micro-services development.
July 2015 / Sept 2015
Startups Threads (Part time / Contractor)
- Role: Ruby on Rails developer
- Technologies: Ruby, Rails 4, Grape, Capybara, RSpec, Redis, Sidekiq, PostgreSQL, jQuery.
- Tasks: Ruby on Rails development. New features development. Code refactor and stabilization.
Oct 2012 / Aug 2015
- Role: Fulltime Sr. Ruby developer
- Technologies: Ruby, Rails 4, Rails 3, Grape, Minitest, Cucumber, Capybara, RSpec, Redis, Resque, Sidekiq, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Chef. Jenkins. jQuery.
- Tasks: Ruby on Rails development (API & Frontend applications) for several clients. Technical interview for applicants.
Oct 2014 / Jun 2015
Credible labs (Contractor)
- Role: Ruby engineer
- Technologies: Ruby, Rails 4, Cucumber, Capybara, RSpec, Redis, Resque, MySQL. Backbone.js, LESS.
- Tasks: Product API development. Architecture design, and refactor of large portions of code. Third party service integration (such as Mailchimp, LinkedIn profile connections, etc etc)
Jul 2012 / Oct 2012
- Role: Fullstack developer
- Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Backbone.js, jQuery. PHP, Codeigniter, PHPUnit. Jenkins.
- Tasks: Frontend websites development. Internal project written in PHP process improvement.
Dec 2009 / Jul 2012
- Role: Team Leader
- Technologies: PHP, PHPUnit, Codeigniter, Symfony 1.4, Doctrine 1.2, MySQL. Jenkins. jQuery.
- Tasks: Team coordination tasks. Client deliverable definitions. Sprint planning. Architecture definition and model design.
Apr 2008 / Dec 2009
Newlink Group Argentina
- Role: Sr. Developer
- Technologies: PHP, Codeigniter, Symfony 1.4, Doctrine 1.2, MySQL. jQuery, ExtJS.
- Tasks: Client deliverable definitions. Product development for several clients of this company.
Oct 2005 / March 2008
Newlink Corp (Contractor)
- Role: Freelance developer
- Technologies: PHP, Codeigniter, MySQL. jQuery, ExtJS.
- Tasks: Product development for several clients of this company.
Jul 2003 / Oct 2005
Real Estates Network (Contractor)
- Role: Freelance developer
- Technologies: PHP, MySQL. Prototype.
- Tasks: Properties search engine written in PHP + MySQL.
Ruby Ruby on rails Sinatra RSpec Minitest Capybara Cucumber Google Protocol Buffers
PHP Symfony 1.x Doctrine Backbone.js jQuery Codeigniter MySQL Postgresql Apache Nginx Chef Docker
Linux SCRUM TDD
Minesweeper - API API Service Ruby Ruby on Rails
Backend API for a minesweeper game View in Github
Draw objects Backbone
This is my first backbone.js code. Basically, this code draws squares in an scoped area of the screen. View in github